There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Will she ever post again?

"Keeping Up with My Life" is exhausting.  Leaving on Sunday morning for FOURTEEN DAYS in Europe - Madrid, Munich, London...14 days away from my boys.  Then three days home and five more days in Mexico.  Then Thanksgiving.  We set up the Skype...I am planning surprises for them while I am gone...to do list to catch up on life as long as my arm...seems I always remember the adds when driving or showering...pensive, tired, anxious, excited, sad, wistful...want to make some fluffy pumpkin cookies and an apple pie...no time.

Here's the front and back of a recently finished quilt...knitting is calming these days...only two items left in the quilty UFO stash.  Fantasizing about items to sew for my boys for Christmas. 

This hamster keeps a runnin' on the wheel.

Front:



Back:

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT--the quilt that is. Not so much with the busy itinerary. But I am jealous of the travel opps, even though they are so life-complicating. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete