Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Halloween That Wasn't

Because mommy is on a business trip.

I missed Halloween.  I am mostly over it, but still harbor a little guilt and sadness over missing the Trick or Treating.  I helped the boys get their costumes and we did a dress rehearsal Saturday, so I could see them together and take a couple of pictures.

I left cider and cake donuts with their dad for post trick or treating (a family tradition).


Harry Potter and Leonardo, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (with a light sabre)

The car picked me up for the airport before 5:00 am Sunday morning and I was up for a collective 32 hours before falling in to bed the following night in Madrid. 

Let's just say this was a far cry from last Halloween.

One thing about being away is that it reminds you how much you matter in the lives of your loved ones.

Buenos Noches. 

1 comment:

  1. Great photo! My DS hated his 1st proper taste of Halloween!

    ReplyDelete