Friday, September 3, 2010

Back to Work

I've been trying to write this post for several days, in my head mostly, but didn't know how.

I'm going back to work.  I start next week.  I have mixed feelings about it, intensely personal ones.  This is just an announcement, I suppose. 

One of the things I'd like your guidance on is what to do with this blog.  Will it make me a fraud to continue to write as Suddenly Sahm, or can I pull it off like Laid Off Dad who has returned to work and still blogs.  I don't know. 

It's a hard time of transition and anxiety and apprehension.  One day at a time, and all that.  I'm trying to fall back on some of my life rules right now...everything ends and that's okay...always choose the bigger life...keep looking forward...play the hand I'm dealt...help is everywhere...and taking lots of deep breaths.

So there it is...and just in time for labor day...happy holiday weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I love reading this blog and will enjoy watching it evolve back into a working mom mode.

    Best of luck and enjoy! I have heard it is a great company and your commute should be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this photo and this post. You will be fine, you be will great at this transition. It's how you do things. It may not be easy, it may not be all fun....but it will be great for you and your family. Talk to you next week?

    ReplyDelete