Friday, December 11, 2009

No Knead Bread

So if, like me, you are lazy and like bread, then this is the recipe for you!  This bit of genius is not mine, of course...


I am, as with most things, late to this party.  Most folks have been making no knead bread for the last two or three years.  BUT, I think I can safely say that it changed my life in a small, carb-y way.


I followed the instructions exactly as presented in the Bitten blog and here are the results:


This was paired with my first batch of goat cheese...and I plan to make the bread again as soon as the opportunity presents itself.



Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

2 comments:

  1. Cool, love fresh bread but I don't always make the time for the typical prep work. I'm going to try this in the next couple of days. I might just need to dip it into olive oil, balsalmic, black pepper and fresh parm. Oh, and a HUGE glass of wine. Yep, that's the ticket. Thanks for posting yumminess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with your bread! It sounds delicious :)

    ReplyDelete