Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Frances Sang a Little Song...

I know how a jam jar feels...full. of. jam. Alternate titles for this post are:

sick in my disease
committed to continuous improvement
getting my freak on

Katy requested a closeup picture of the labels which got me looking at them...and I decided to re-do them. So I soaked all the jars in cold water in a pan and ripped off the old ones and made these new ones:
Now, they are all the same size and style...and I LOVE them.

teehee - and now I know how to use the macro feature on my camera - thanks to Katy and hubby. Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. CUTE labels! Now that you're an expert, can I hire you to make labels for me? I love making jam, but I'm suddenly realizing how very very sad my labels are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to embracing "homey and charming?" Sheeesh, soaking and relabeling. Only you :) The labels look great and the macro setting seems to be working too. Here is the link to the strawberry lime jam.

    http://bitterbettyindustries.blogspot.com/search?q=strawberry+

    ReplyDelete
  3. So feeling inadequate over the fact that all I do is write the year on top of the lid...

    ReplyDelete