There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Catch Up Catch Up Catch UpCatchUpCatchUp

That's what I'm back to...playing catch up.  all the time. At times, it's invigorating being so busy.  Most of the time I feel like I'm just trying to keep my head above water.  The sitting all day, lack of movement business is hard.  I feel creaky a lot.  I'm going to have to design an at-my-desk stretching program.

Evidently this blogging thing is going to be a weekly event...sigh. Favorite photo of the past week:

4 comments:

  1. This is a spectacular photo and I love seeing you on your blog. YAY to the weekly post :) Hell with the 'gotta do anything everyday'. Find your new groove, we'll be patient. Cheers from the Midwest - clink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo is lovely. You will get into the flow of it soon, I am certain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! We missed you and will take you anytime you can blog. Remember, everyday is a present and you must live in it -- not just exist. You can do it! You are surrounded by loving thoughts everywhere you go! I echo Marissa's "be patient", especially with yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo! We don't need to read your blog everyday...for those of that should be looking for a job reading blogs is a big time suck so I for one appreciate having one less blog to look at :)

    ReplyDelete