Sunday, April 4, 2010

March, in pictures

news

my little swimmer

rainbow

new adventures await

a room with a view

The themes of March were very strong for me...it was a time of transition, of endings and beginnings, of the sun coming out from behind the clouds and rainbows arching over me.  Spring is the season of rebirth and new life and fresh starts.

I am three months in and so far, still photographing the good, the bad, the ugly, the mundane, and hopefully moments of grace.

On the subject of photography, you might notice that the picture of the camera above is not the same one posted last week.  I decided that the Nikon was more camera than I needed and didn't really fit my lifestyle.  I exchanged it for the Olympus EPI Pen 1.  I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE this camera.  It has a retro quality, is quite compact, and I hope you'll agree, takes beautiful pictures.  

Of the photos above, only the last one was taken with the new camera.  I look forward to sharing what I hope will be hundreds of beautiful images from this camera in the months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment