Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Photography 'n stuff

I am very excited to share with you that I've had a photo I took of The Seattle Public Library selected for inclusion in the schmap guide.  They found it on Flickr and approached me a couple of months ago to let me know that it was under consideration.  They requested permission to use it and I just got the notification that it was selected.

I don't expect to be earning a living taking photos anytime soon, but I am happy to see my skills and my "eye" improving.  My classes are finished, but I'd like to find time to review my notes and experiment more.  This is the photo that was selected by Schmap:


I didn't even really think it was one of my best.  Here are some of my favorite photos from my brother's wedding last weekend where I took about 150 shots.




Let's just say that aperture is a tough nut to crack and leave it at that!

1 comment: