We are preparing for a trip to you know where. It is a surprise to our boys. We are leaving in two days and we are only going to tell them the morning of...with monogrammed "ear" hats that we ordered for them.
Anyhoo, as we took a look at their website (which is poorly designed) we came upon the list of prohibited items...I thought I would share it with you as many of them are hysterical. I think my favorite might be "no cremated remains"...without further ado...
Items not permitted include, but are not limited to:
* Pets (Service Animals are permitted and must be wearing an identifying assistive-companion vest; pets may be kept at the on-site kennel)
* Wagons, skateboards, scooters (motorized and nonmotorized), inline skates, shoes with built-in wheels, bicycles, motorcycles, tricycles, unicycles, pogo sticks, two-wheeled vehicles, including bicycles and Segway™ Human Transporters
* Strollers larger than 36" x 52" (which mirrors the rental stroller sizes)
* Suitcases, backpacks or similar bags with wheels
* Suitcases, backpacks or similar bags larger than 18"w x 25"h x 37"d (which mirrors the large locker sizes). Lockers are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
* Any trailer-like object that is pushed or towed by an ECV, wheelchair or stroller
o Note: Guests are not permitted to pull items behind them. Any item that requires a Guest to pull it behind him, including a stroller, is not permitted into the Theme Parks.
* Coolers larger than six-pack sized are not permitted into the theme parks.
o Note: Guest can store coolers up to 18"w x 25"h x 37"d in picnic lockers located outside the Disneyland® Park Main Entrance. Lockers are not refrigerated and availability is limited. Guests who need to refrigerate medication may do so at First Aid.
o Exceptions may be made for special dietary or religious needs.
* Alcoholic beverages and any illegal substances
* Folding chairs, with the exception of cane-chair and seat-walker mobility aids
* Glass containers, with the exception of baby food containers, medicine or small perfume bottles (under 4 oz)
* Costumes on Guests older than age 9 (except during special events that permit children up to age 12 to wear costumes)
* Water pistols, toy guns and replica weapons, with the exception of those sold in the Disneyland® Resort
* Sporting goods or equipment (e.g., baseball bats, helmets, hockey sticks, golf clubs, bows and arrows, camping equipment, chairs, stools, tables, Frisbees)
* Weapons of any kind (including guns; knives; billy clubs; brass knuckles; and nunchucks, stars and other martial arts equipment)
* Self-defense equipment (pepper spray, mace, stun guns)
* Restraining devices (e.g., handcuffs, zip ties) or any suspicious items (e.g., box cutters, razor blades, duct tape, wire)
* Items that may be disruptive (e.g. laser pointer, slingshot, stink bomb, air horns)
* Cremated remains (e.g., urn, vase, box)
* Miscellaneous other items (tools, fire extinguishers, musical instruments, megaphones, pots and pans)
* Professional cameras and recording equipment. (Reporters must make prior arrangements with Disneyland® Resort Media Relations.) Folding tripod stands that can fit inside a standard backpack are permitted.
There you have it - going to Disneyland? Put away your air rifles and stink bombs and leave the fun to the professionals.