Monday, November 30, 2009

NaBloPoMo is a b-scratch


Okay, this was so much harder than I thought it would be.  Sure, I got thirty posts up in thirty days...but I did not post every day and sometimes I posted more than once a day.  I had this fantasy that I would write posts a couple of days ahead and always schedule them to post at the same time every day.  HAHAHAHA.  All the posts weren't interesting (one could argue NONE of the posts were interesting)...it was a struggle.  But it's OVER!

Here is my favorite NaBloPoMo post...enjoy and rejoice with me that November is OVER!

I will still write here as often as I can...simply because I must, but daily?  HAHAHAHA not bloody likely.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! It must have been grueling for you, but it's been a perfectly grand work-distraction for me, and I thank you for it. :)

    ReplyDelete