Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Week in Cooking

I am a dork. I didn't photograph much of anything I cooked this week, but I guess I'll tell ya about it anyway.

Southwest Chicken and Bean Stew is a crock pot staple at our house. Chicken thighs and pinto beans...yum. This is inexpensive, as spicy or mild as you like it, and pairs nicely with some cornbread baked in a cast iron skillet.

Simple Clam Chowder. Bacon, potatoes, clams (these are a few of my favorite things...)

Apple Crisp with cranberries and almonds. I love how this picture looks like an apple crisp terrain on another planet.

Manicotti in a pepperoni laden meat sauce. Arugula Salad with shaved parm, shallots and figs infused with balsamic vinegar.

The hits keep on coming. What are you cooking this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment